Recommit is growing and now we are looking for full-stack system developers within C# .Net who want to work as a consultant in a smaller company with growth ambitions. You work individually, are innovative and have the ability to develop useful solutions that contribute to business benefit. You are used to teamwork and familiar with agile development.
To fit in with us you have:
- At least 8 years of experience in modern software development
- At least 4 years of documented experience in web development.
- Excellent programming skills in C# (.NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET 7, MVC.Good)
- In-depth knowledge of automated build and deployment environments
- Proficiency in front-end frameworks like React, Blazor or Angular
- Solid knowledge of deploying cloud services in Azure and Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Understanding of container technology, for example Docker and Kubernetes.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience using automated unit tests in development.
- Worked with version control systems like Git.
- Experience in Microservice architecture.
- Experience in other languages like Java, Go, SQL, Python, Django, Spark, Scala.
- Knowledge of other cloud services like AWS or GCP.
- Infrastructure as Code (for example Bicep, Pulumi, or Terraform)
- Exposure to PowerShell scripting
- General understanding of REST APIs
- Experience working in agile.
Above all, you are curious, responsible, flexible, and aspiring to develop innovative products and services.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Pension plan
- Health and other insurance
- Gym, sports & health benefit
- Yearly conferences (often abroad)
- Full relocation support (work permit fast track, flight ticket, help with finding apartment/housing, bank account, Swedish SSN etc)
- Hybrid/remote work
- We have three key words - Care, Share and Commit - something that defines how we are in our daily work, in the meeting with our customers and towards each other
- Recommit offers a foundation for our co-workers to enhance their technical skills within IT. We strongly believe in knowledge sharing and are always passionate to learn from each other
- Our employees consist of senior technology developers as well as young talents that disrupt with new ideas for innovations and opportunities. We know that the best teams consist of a mixed group of individuals
- We endorse cultural diversity and have long experience in relocating new coworkers to our company and country. Recommit is certified by the Swedish Migration Agency and we can in short period of time handle the process of a valid work permit. We also try to help as much as possible in all aspects when in come to integrate to Sweden and the Swedish society .
- Recommit AB was founded in 2010 and our office is located in central Stockholm
Does this sound like something for you? Apply today and meet us for a first Teams meeting. If you have any questions, please contact our consultant manager Jonas Falkowski Källman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +46733113114
We are looking forward to your application!