We are looking for full-stack developers with focus on front-End who want to work as a consultant in a smaller company with growth ambitions. You work individually, are innovative and have the ability to develop useful solutions that contribute to business benefit. You are used to teamwork and familiar with agile development.
About the role
As a system developer, you understand solutions in an overall perspective. Your specialty is to see and create solutions that meet customer needs. You can effectively structure code and have a good understanding of how to create good user experience. You have experience of the software development process, code standard and version control.
To fit in with us you have:
- At least 8 years of experience in modern software development
- At least 4 years of documented experience in web development.
- Proficiency in front-end frameworks like React, Blazor or Angular
- In-depth knowledge of automated build and deployment environments
- Solid knowledge of deploying cloud services in like AWS, Azure & GCP
- General understanding of REST APIs
- Understanding of container technology, for example Docker and Kubernetes.
- Worked with version control systems like Git.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience using automated unit tests in development.
- Experience in Microservice architecture.
- Experience in other languages like Java, Go, SQL, Python, Django, Spark, Scala.
- Infrastructure as Code (for example Bicep, Pulumi, or Terraform)
- Experience in Adobe AEM
Above all, you are curious, responsible, flexible, and aspiring to develop innovative products and services.
- We have three key words - Care, Share and Commit - something that defines how we are in our daily work, in the meeting with our customers and towards each other
- Recommit offers a foundation for our co-workers to enhance their technical skills within IT. We strongly believe in knowledge sharing and are always passionate to learn from each other
- Our employees consist of senior technology developers as well as young talents that disrupt with new ideas for innovations and opportunities. We know that the best teams consist of a mixed group of individuals
- We endorse cultural diversity and have long experience in relocating new coworkers to our company and country. Recommit is certified by the Swedish Migration Agency and we can in short period of time handle the process of a valid work permit. We also try to help as much as possible in all aspects when in come to integrate to Sweden and the Swedish society .
- Recommit AB was founded in 2010 and our office is located in central Stockholm
Does this sound like something for you? Apply today and meet us for a first Teams meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Jonas Falkowski Källman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +46733113114
We are looking forward to your application!