We are looking for a Technical Tester that appreciate working as a consultant in a technology company in Sweden. You work independently, are innovative and can find solutions that are useful and contribute to business benefits. You have experience working in teams and are familiar with agile project methods such as SCRUM, Kanban or similar.
About the role
As a technical tester, you will design and execute automation tests, test strategies, test cases and enhance the way of working. When tests have been completed you will evaluate the results and write reports. You will also be responsible for ensuring quality and stability of our clients system solutions.
- More than 5 years of solid experience and knowledge in manual and automation testing.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Selenium UI automation tool.
- Good knowledge of writing basic SQL queries and general knowledge about databases.
- Experience of working with API testing using Postman.
- Experience of working according to agile project method.
- Experience of all aspects of software development lifecycle.
- Experience of working closely with stakeholders (product owners, developers, scrum masters, expert users and testers) to improve QA processes throughout the systems development lifecycle.
- Experience with functional and non-functional tests.
- Ability to design and execute manual test plans using Testrail / XRAY / MTM.
- Ability to perform end-to-end workflow tests, ensuring results match an agreed baseline, and identify regression risks and discrepancies.
- Ability to log and track defects as necessary using JIRA / TFS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
Above all, you are curious, responsible, flexible, and aspiring to develop innovative products and services.
- We have three value words - Care, Share and Commit - something that defines how we are in our daily work, in the meeting with our customers and towards each other
- Recommit offers a foundation for our co-workers to enhance their technical skills within IT. We strongly believe in knowledge sharing and are always passionate to learn from each other
- We offer competitive salary and great benefits such as pension, insurances, health care and wellness (gym, sports etc.).
- Our employees consist of senior technology developers as well as young talents that disrupt with new ideas for innovations and opportunities. We know that the best teams consist of a mixed group of individuals
- Recommit is certified by the Swedish Migration Agency and we can in a short period of time handle the process to issue a valid work permit including your partner/spouse/children.
- We have long experience in relocating new co-workers to our company and country and we will support you hand-on in this process. For example arranging bank account, finding housing, contact government and agencies and so on. We also try to help as much as possible in all aspects while integrating to Sweden and the Swedish society.
- Recommit AB was founded in 2010 and our office is located in central Stockholm
Does this sound like something for you? Apply today and meet us for a first meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Rita Geha at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +46701459353
We are looking forward to your application!