About the role
As a Data Engineer, you will help our clients towards data-driven decision-making, by developing optimal technical solutions. Overall, you are passionate about designing and building efficient data pipelines in cloud environments.
- At least 4 years of working experience in a data engineer, data architect role or similar.
- Working knowledge of any cloud-based infrastructure and technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and robust code in Python/Java/Scala and SQL.
- Experience with data warehouse and data lakes design
- Experience of ETL/ELT processes and tools
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS, APIs and file formats such as JSON, YAML, CSV, Parquet and Avro.
- Deep understanding of advanced data processing pipelines and repositories.
- Self-motivated and interested in researching and experimenting with new technologies.
- Experience in workflow orchestration tools (e.g. Airflow, GCP Workflows, AWS Step Functions)
- Strong understanding of DevOps and CI/CD processes.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- Experience working in with multiple stakeholders in agile project methods such as SCRUM, Kanban or similar.
- Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Flink, Storm, BEAM, and Cassandra
- Tech stack: Redshift, Postgres, Datadog, Docker, Ruby, DAX, GoLang, Bash/Shellscript, Snowplow, SageMaker, CircleCI, Terraform, Snowflake, Synapse
- Ability to build reports with d ata visualization tools and technologies such as Power BI, Amazon QuickSight, Tableau, Looker etc.
Above all, you are curious, responsible, flexible, and aspiring to develop innovative products and services.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Pension plan
- Health and other insurance
- Gym, sports & health benefit
- Yearly conferences (often abroad)
- Full relocation support (work permit fast track, flight ticket, help with finding apartment/housing, bank account, Swedish SSN etc)
- Hybrid/remote work
- We have three key words - Care, Share and Commit - something that defines how we are in our daily work, in the meeting with our customers and towards each other
- Recommit offers a foundation for our co-workers to enhance their technical skills within IT. We strongly believe in knowledge sharing and are always passionate to learn from each other
- Our employees consist of senior technology developers as well as young talents that disrupt with new ideas for innovations and opportunities. We know that the best teams consist of a mixed group of individuals
- We endorse cultural diversity and have long experience in relocating new coworkers to our company and country. Recommit is certified by the Swedish Migration Agency and we can in short period of time handle the process of a valid work permit. We also try to help as much as possible in all aspects when in come to integrate to Sweden and the Swedish society .
- Recommit AB was founded in 2010 and our office is located in central Stockholm
Does this sound like something for you? Apply today and meet us for a first Teams meeting. If you have any questions, please contact our consultant manager Jonas Falkowski Källman at email@example.com, or +46733113114
We are looking forward to your application!
- Business area
- System Development
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
What we can offer
Competence and developmentAllocated budget for you, as an employee, to have the possibility to attend courses or acquire tools that you need in your skills development.
Salary and benefitsStrong market wage. Occupational pension according to the ITP standard. Computers, mobile phones and other technical tools according to what you prefer.
Healthcare and wellnessPrivate healthcare with direct access to specialists. Compensation for up to 5.000 SEK for physical activities that you enjoy.
Social activitiesTwo conferences per year to socialize and develop together. Many other gatherings throughout the year when we test new techniques or fun activities.
Workplace and culture
We are a tight team of people with varied backgrounds, knowledge and interests. We try to get together as often as possible for after works and dinners, many times combined with us testing a new technique or trying some activity together.
We are located in a modern office space in EpiCenter in central Stockholm. Please come and visit us, there is always time for a fika!
About Recommit AB
Recommit is a modern IT-consultant and software development company located in Stockholm. We help our customers to improve their digital transformation by adding highly skilled resources to their projects or to develop state of the art software solutions to handle complex challenges and processes.
We love code, new technology, creativity, our talented employees and our delightful customers.
The company was founded in 2010 (formerly ComFirst AB) and was formed as Recommit AB in 2012.
Loading application form
Already working at Recommit AB?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.