We are looking for a Sr Data Scientist to join or consulting company located in Sweden. You will carry out evaluative and exploratory data analysis to generate insights useful for product and strategy decisions, and you will be able to communicate these insights in a clear way for non-technical stakeholders.
About the role
As a Data Scientist, you understand solutions in an overall perspective. Your specialty is to work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to define complex business problems and suggest the right analytical and technical solutions. Overall you are passionate about developing and implementing advanced models using state-of-the-art data technologies.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a data scientist role or similar.
- Deep understanding and professional experience working with advanced analytics, machine learning and statistics, developing and implementing models.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, Spark or similar technologies with associated machine learning libraries.
- Strong analytical and creative mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write efficient queries using SQL language.
- Experience working in with multiple stakeholders in agile project methods such as SCRUM, Kanban or similar.
- Cloud platform experience such as AWS or GCP.
- Significant experience working with a large datasets ecosystems.
- Data visualization tools and technologies such as Power BI, Tableau, Looker etc. are a plus.
- A/B testing and marketing analytics experience is also a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
Above all, you are curious, responsible, flexible, and aspiring to develop innovative products and services.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Pension plan
- Health and other insurance
- Gym, sports & health benefit
- Yearly conferences (often abroad)
- Full relocation support (work permit fast track, flight ticket, help with finding apartment/housing, bank account, Swedish SSN etc)
- Hybrid/remote work
- We have three key words - Care, Share and Commit - something that defines how we are in our daily work, in the meeting with our customers and towards each other
- Recommit offers a foundation for our co-workers to enhance their technical skills within IT. We strongly believe in knowledge sharing and are always passionate to learn from each other
- Our employees consist of senior technology developers as well as young talents that disrupt with new ideas for innovations and opportunities. We know that the best teams consist of a mixed group of individuals
- We endorse cultural diversity and have long experience in relocating new coworkers to our company and country. Recommit is certified by the Swedish Migration Agency and we can in short period of time handle the process of a valid work permit. We also try to help as much as possible in all aspects when in come to integrate to Sweden and the Swedish society .
- Recommit AB was founded in 2010 and our office is located in central Stockholm
Does this sound like something for you? Apply today and meet us for a first Teams meeting. If you have any questions, please contact our consultant manager Jonas Falkowski Källman at email@example.com, or +46733113114
We are looking forward to your application!