We are looking for a passionate Senior Java developer that appreciate and thrive working as a consultant in a technology company in Sweden. You are continiously learning new technology and can work independently, are innovative and can find solutions that are useful and contribute to business benefits. You have experience working in teams and are familiar with agile project methods such as SCRUM, kanban or similar. If you are experienced in frontend and even fullstack it´s even better.
About the role
As a system developer, you understand solutions in an overall perspective. Your specialty is to see and create solutions that meet customer needs. You can effectively structure code and have a good understanding of how to create good user experience. You have experience of the software development process, code standard and version control.
- More than 5 years of solid experience and knowledge in Java
- Minimum 2 years experience of working with the cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge of version control, ability to write tests, refactorize existing code and work with existing code bases
- Experience of all aspects of software development lifecycle and system integration
- Good knowledge of writing complex SQL querys and general knowledge about databases
- Very good knowledge of data modelling, GIT / BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, ELK, Docker
- Experience in working with event based systems and message queues such as Kafka or Rabbit MQ.
- Experience of working according to agile project method
- Knowledge of coding standards, security checks (OWASP), code review, source control management, testing and operation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
Above all, you are curious, responsible, flexible, and aspiring to develop innovative products and services.
- We have three value words - Care, Share and Commit - something that defines how we are in our daily work, in the meeting with our customers and towards each other
- Recommit offers a foundation for our co-workers to enhance their technical skills within IT. We strongly believe in knowledge sharing and are always passionate to learn from each other
- We offer competitive salary and great benefits such as pension, insurances, health care and wellness (gym, sports etc.).
- Our employees consist of senior technology developers as well as young talents that disrupt with new ideas for innovations and opportunities. We know that the best teams consist of a mixed group of individuals
- Recommit is certified by the Swedish Migration Agency and we can in a short period of time handle the process to issue a valid work permit including your partner/spouse/children.
- We have long experience in relocating new co-workers to our company and country and we will support you hand-on in this process. For example arranging bank account, finding housing, contact government and agencies and so on. We also try to help as much as possible in all aspects while integrating to Sweden and the Swedish society.
- Recommit AB was founded in 2010 and our office is located in central Stockholm
Does this sound like something for you? Apply today and meet us for a first Teams meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Jonas Falkowski Källman at email@example.com, or +46733113114
We are looking forward to your application!
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Pension plan
- Health and other insurance
- Gym, sports & health benefit
- Yearly conferences (often abroad)
- Re-location support (work permit fast track, flight ticket, help with finding apartment/housing, bank account, Swedish SSN etc)
- and more