We are looking for an experienced Dev-Ops that appreciate working as a consultant in a technology company in Sweden. You work independently, are innovative and can find solutions that are useful and contribute to business benefits. You have experience working in teams and are familiar with agile project methods.
About the role
As a DevOps, you understand solutions in an overall perspective. Your speciality is to see and create solutions that meet customer needs. Implementing and optimising build processes, build/release (CI/CD) pipelines, aiming to allow any member of an agile team to deploy software or configuration without causing downtime.
You know workflow and tool automation, such as deployments of distributed applications and infrastructure using various technologies. You are familiar with debugging, refactoring, optimizing code and have the experience to know when and how to automate tasks.
You are comfortable setting up and maintaining environments and monitoring through automation. You can optimize existing systems for scalability and now how to build a large-scale global infrastructure.
- Experience in developing Rest API:s and Microservices
- Knowledge of development frameworks (React, Node.JS MVC, Spring boot)
- Using Atlassian stack for daily work (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Experience of all aspects of software development life cycle and system integration
- GitOps & CI / CD
- Automated testing
- Relational database concepts
- Monitoring with Prometheus/Grafana, ELK Stack
- Python, Bash, Ansible, Powershell or any other scripting language.
- Experience of working according to agile project method
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Kubernetes , Service Mesh
- Tools like Jenkins, AzureDevops, Argo CD, Circle CI, Travis
- Additional programing language such as Go, Ruby, PHP
Above all, you are curious, responsible, flexible, and aspiring to develop innovative products and services.
- We have three value words - Care, Share and Commit - something that defines how we are in our daily work, in the meeting with our customers and towards each other
- Recommit offers a foundation for our co-workers to enhance their technical skills within IT. We strongly believe in knowledge sharing and are always passionate to learn from each other
- We offer competitive salary and great benefits such as pension, insurances, health care and wellness (gym, sports etc.).
- Our employees consist of senior technology developers as well as young talents that disrupt with new ideas for innovations and opportunities. We know that the best teams consist of a mixed group of individuals
- Recommit is certified by the Swedish Migration Agency and we can in a short period of time handle the process to issue a valid work permit including your partner/spouse/children.
- We have long experience in relocating new co-workers to our company and country and we will support you hand-on in this process. For example arranging bank account, finding housing, contact government and agencies and so on. We also try to help as much as possible in all aspects while integrating to Sweden and the Swedish society.
- Recommit AB was founded in 2010 and our office is located in central Stockholm
Does this sound like something for you? Apply today and meet us for a first Teams meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Jonas Falkowski Källman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +46733113114
We are looking forward to your application!